The Downs is continually looking to work with all members of its community so we can continue to grow and develop. As a school, we value the opinion of parents and regularly ask for feedback, this may be formally or informally, and will help us to improve further.
In the last survey, March 2021, over 90% of parents stated:
- Their child is happy at The Downs.
- Their child feels safe at The Downs.
- Their child does well at school.
- The school lets them know how their child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to their child at The Downs.
- They would recommend The Downs to another parent.